Paying Youth Sailing Fees
If you are paying by check, please send your payment, made out to IYC Youth Sailing, to Heidi Koenig at P.O. Box 402, Point Reyes Station, CA 94956.
- Full payment: $975 per sailor when registration confirmed - OR -
- Split Payments of 50% each: $487.50 when registration confirmed; 2nd payment of $487.50 due by March 15 - OR -
- Installment Payments:
- $325 when registration confirmed
- $325 by February 15
- $325 by March 15 (only available if registering before April 1. After April 1, full payment is due at time of registration confirmation)
This year we are introducing the option of paying via credit card for a convenience fee. Click on the link below if you wish to pay by credit card instead of mailing in a check.
Please note the following schedule for refunds of camp fees:
- withdrawal from camp by March 1 = full refund
- withdrawal from camp by April 1 = $600 refund
- withdrawal from camp by April 15 = $300 refund
- withdrawal from camp after April 16 no refund
IYC has a limited amount of money for applicant financial aid. If you are applying for aid, please mail the Registrar a copy of the first page (showing net income) of your most recent tax filing. Even if you are applying for aid, you must send a minimum payment of $325 with the required forms in order to complete your application. If this poses hardship please email the Registrar. Financial aid awards will be determined by February 25.